A new feature was introduced to our users recently through Concur. This new feature called “Open Booking” will allow us to capture the data we need to increase our savings with travel vendors while providing travelers the same convenience of having their travel itineraries in one place, regardless of how or where you make your reservations.
To make this possible, Concur is also providing you with a complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro. It is like having your own personal travel assistant to keep you organized and in the know while your are traveling.
Follow the simple steps below to connect your Concur and TripIt accounts, and to start your TripIt Pro membership. Once you are up and running, you can continue to book travel through Concur, and your plans will automatically show up as an itinerary in TripIt. Plus, you can forward other activities and reservations booked outside of Concur to email@example.com and they will be instantly added to your itinerary.
Open booking also makes submitting your expenses simple as your Open Booked itineraries will be available to generate an expense report in Concur, along with providing ereceipts from those vendors who provide ereceipts to Concur.
What is TripIt Pro?
TripIt Pro gives you all the benefits of the free TripIt service – all your travel plans in one place and access on your smartphone, in your calendar or anywhere online – along with premium features, including:
- Flight Alerts – text/e-mail alerts for delays or cancellations and helpful reminders
- Airfare Refunds – alerts you if you are eligible for a refund or credit on U.S. flights
- Alternate Flight Search – instant access to view alternate schedules and open seats
- Point Tracker – access all your frequent traveler points in one place
- VIP Perks – complimentary one-year memberships to Hertz #1 Club Gold and Regus Business World Gold
- Next time you login to Concur, look for “TripIt” on your home screen. Click the button for “TripIt” sign-in (for existing TripIt users) or sign-up (for users new to TripIt) to link your Concur and TripIt accounts. After you complete the process, your TripIt Pro subscription will start within 24 hours. Upon activation, you will receive an e-mail from TripIt Support welcoming you to TripIt Pro.
- To stay connected on-the-go, download TripIt for iPhone®, iPad®, Android®, BlackBerry® or Windows® phone.
- Start exploring the benefits of TripIt Pro by visiting tripit.com/pro and add your loyalty point programs to the Point Tracker tab. TripIt Pro will start monitoring your point balance and recent activity.
Additional information and instructions are available using the following links: