Changes due to new employee statuses in BPP: Fellows, Military Leave Dependents, Non-Employees, Inactive Non-Employees.
- Individuals with new employee statuses are displayed in Employee Search results
- Fellows and Military Leave Dependents can see beneficiary data.
- Fellows and Non-Employees can update their work address.
- Fellows and Military Leave Dependents can change permissions for insurance-related e-mails.
- Retirees, Terminated Employees, and Inactive Non-Employees can update their work address, direct deposit information, and have access to iBenefits Beneficiaries and Current Coverage. This is granted as long as the individual’s ‘effective date’ (retired date, terminated date, inactive date) is set at a future date.
- Inactive Non-employees with an inactive date that has already passed cannot access HRConnect.