This job aid outlines the process for an HR Partner, HR Contact, Faculty Partner or Manager to update an individual’s Business Title for Emeritus Status.
Emeritus Status must already be approved and added to the Employee’s Worker Profile. See the Add Emeritus Status job aid for instructions.
- An individual can change their business title using the Change My Business Title task.
- Changing the business title of the Worker does not change the Job Profile Title.
- EIB Loads for Title Changes due to Emeritus awards can be requested via a Mass Upload (EIB) request form after Board of Regents meetings if the quantity exceeds 20.
- Navigate to the Employee’s Worker Profile.
- Select Actions > Job Change > Change Business Title.
- Change the Effective Date, if needed (it will default to today’s date).
- Enter the new title in the Business Title field to reflect emeritus status.
- Enter comments, as needed.
- Select Submit.
The business process will route to the Employee’s Manager for approval.
This completes the Change Title for Emeritus Status process.