This job aid outlines the activities for an Additional Reviewer to participate in the annual performance review of an Employee.
During the Performance Review process, a Manager has selected an individual to be an Additional Reviewer to evaluate an Employee.
- The Additional Reviewers will only provide ratings and comments for the Competencies sections of an Employee’s performance evaluation.
- The Additional Reviewer ratings and comments are visible to the Employee, Manager, Management Chain and Human Resources.
- Navigate to your Inbox and read the directions provided for the Complete Additional Reviewer Evaluation for Performance Review action item.
- Read the competency and determine if your feedback on this competency is applicable.
- For each competency you would like to provide feedback, select a rating.
Note: Select Not Applicable if your feedback is not applicable for the competency.
- Add a comment for each competency for which you have provided a rating and select Submit.
This completes the Additional Reviewer Evaluates Employee process.