- WD2022R2 went into production last Saturday! Watch this video for a quick review of new features.
- Guardian I-9 — We were notified that as of September 1, 2022, Equifax Workforce Solutions acquired LawLogix Guardian I-9. Guardian I-9 is the web-based application used to manage employment authorization for work in the United States. No changes are planned at this time to the Guardian I-9 user experience. or functionality. Stay tuned for more information as available.
- New Positions we are recruiting:
- Business Analyst I
- Business Analyst II
- Instructional Designer I (interviews completed)
- Workday Today — Now in production! This personalized Home page with redesigned search functionality improves navigation and offers suggested tasks.
- Available to all active Workday users.
- Webinar highlighting Workday Today features will be provided to partner and departmental level security roles September 21.
Workday Functional Areas
- Updated Condition Rule — The Administrative Correction benefit event can now only be initiated by System Benefits Support.
- New Earning Codes for Temporary Inflation Allowance — Two new earning codes are now available to be used as a payroll input:
- Temporary Inflation Allowance – TIA
- Temporary Inflation Allowance – Grossed Up – TIAGU
- New Annual Work Period — A new annual work period of 4.5 Months (6/1 – 10/15) is now available for selection.
- Goal Setting Process FY2023 Review — The Goal Setting Process FY2023 review template has been created.
- Add the FY23 Goal Period into Workday — The FY23 Organizational Goal Period is now available when creating organizational goals.
- Edit Location Type Value from Office Building to Worksite — The geographic city Location Organizations have been edited to reflect a location type of worksite instead of office building.
- Edit Cancel Security Policy on Edit Other ID — An HR Partner can now cancel an in-progress Edit Other ID business process event.
- Move completion Step in Correct Worker Start Date BP — The completion step in the Correct Worker Start Date business process now occurs one step sooner, prior to the Benefit To Do, to improve performance.
- Add Pre-Employee to Routing of Complete Federal Withholding Elections in Onboarding for Add Job — The Complete Federal Withholding Elections will now route to an employee with a future-dated additional job at another member.
- Onboarding W-2 Printing Election To Do Step — The employee will receive a To Do step to elect to edit how W-2 forms are received during Onboarding.
- New Benefit Start Date Custom Object — All benefit eligible employees will receive a Benefit Start Date question during Onboarding asking them to select when they would like to begin benefits.
- September 14: Export Control Phase II
- September 21: Exploring the New Workday Today
- September 28: Flexible Work Schedule — IMPORTANT: canceled until further notice —
- WD2022R2 Release (video) – Describes the various changes that went into production Saturday September 10.
- Curriculum Guides (Live!) — These are available on Workday Help. Each guide provides a list of webinars and associated user guides in the order in which a new person would want to learn the information. Guides include:
- Workday Fundamentals