The Texas A&M University System and Pluralsight have a Master Subscription Agreement in place as of May 8, 2020. There is also a Master Sales Order with tiered pricing for system-wide volume discounts. The first year engagement will start June 20, 2020 and run through August 31, 2021 (~14 month subscription).
Below are the pricing tiers being offered, ranging in discounts from 5% to 57% depending on TAMUS volume. This pricing is for the Professional subscription to Pluralsight, list price $579.
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Tier 7|
|License count||1-49||50-99||100-249||250-499||500-1999||2000- 3999||4000+|
|Per User License||$550||$519||$469||$340||$306||$275||$248|
Purchasing licenses is a two-step process:
- Contact Marc Moore with the A&M System and provide your team’s license count
- For 2020, the date for setting the pricing tiers is June 17th
- Contact Stephen Kunzler for purchase and:
- Sign and return applicable Sales Order with quantity and pricing
- Deliver purchase order to Stephen Kunzler referencing the quote number listed on the Sales Order
All invoices are due Net 30.
Ideally your team would join the agreement in June to give the A&M System the best pricing.
If you have existing Pluralsight licenses, Pluralsight will “Refresh” your current agreement and apply a credit for the remainder of your term toward your new subscription.
Mid-Year Purchasing Scenarios:
- Adding a new team to the the A&M System Plan mid-year: Simply contact Marc and Stephen as described above
- Converting your existing Pluralsight Plan to join the system for pricing mid-year
- Contact Marc and Stephen as described above
- Stephen will arrange the “Refresh” credit
In these scenarios, your license costs will be prorated through 8/31/2021.
|6/12/2020||Members submit quantity||All system members indicate to Marc Moore the quantity of subscriptions they want and are agreeing to be invoiced for.|
|6/15/2020||Final Count||Marc Moore will provide Final Count to Pluralsight to determine pricing tier|
|6/16/2020||Signed Master Sales Order||Mark Stone will deliver Signed Master Sales Order to Pluralsight|
|6/18/2020||Member Purchase Orders||Each member desiring their invoice to reference a PO# should send a PO to Pluralsight by this date|
|6/19/2020||Invoices sent out||Pluralsight will send invoices to participating members|
|6/20/2020||Subscription Start Date||Pluralsight will renew and expand licenses in platform|
|Ongoing||Prorated additional licenses||Stephen will provide prorated quotes|
The Texas A&M University System
Director, Information Technology
- Pluralsight PLAN = A “Plan” is the online Pluralsight platform environment where users are issued licenses, organized into teams, are able to share custom playlists (Channels), etc.
- Plan Admin: Top level administrator of the Plan. Admin can set up new Teams, add Team Managers, configure all privileges.
- Team Manager = Team managers can add and manage users for their Team, set permissions, and run reporting for their Team.