Starting in the summer of 2015, employees who have administrative roles or who have authority to access or edit potentially sensitive data in SSO applications will be required to use the two-factor authentication process to sign in.
The SSO applications listed below – and all users with roles in those applications – are subject to the two-factor authentication requirement, unless otherwise noted:
- TimeTraq, LeaveTraq, TrainTraq; iBenefits, Time & Effort (except for Employee, Manager, and Department Approver)
- HRConnect; Single Sign-On Administration
- Monthly Payroll (except for Department Approver)
- BPP Utilities; UIN Manager; UIN Search
- DW Report Portal; Endowment Reports; File Depot; HUB Quarterly Reporting; SECC Admin
- Event Registration (except for Department Administrator); DirtTraq
- July 21st, 2015 – Texas A&M University in College Station
- August 11th, 2015 – All other A&M System universities and agencies
Whether you are required to use two-factor authentication or not, now is a good time to enroll in and get familiar with the process. See http://it.tamus.edu/sso/two-factor-authentication-in-sso/ for more details.
Again, note that this requirement is only for administrative users of SSO. Most employees, while they are welcome to enroll in two-factor authentication, are not required to use it.
Please notify the SSO Help Desk at BCSSupport@tamus.edu in the event of any issues.