System Integration Testing (SIT) ran from March through August 2021. During this time, 108 integrations to and from FAMIS were tested. These integration tests had a 95% pass rate, and at this time only two integration defects remain to be resolved. Users will be able to run similar tests during User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
End to end testing began in September and is scheduled to end in November 2021 and was designed to verify the fully integrated and operational system. This testing includes full daily, monthly and annual cycles. The testing team monitors batch performance to ensure the efficiency of the system. Testing is also in preparation for UAT beginning in January 2022.
Other activities during October include:
- Operational improvements and readiness,
- File watching for all inbound integrations,
- Reworking and rerouting most file transfers through a new product, GoAnywhere Managed File Transfer,
- Cleanup and remediation of operational scripts and
- Software code and database is stable
Upcoming activities include:
- Performance testing
- Designed to ensure end users have confidence in the solution
- Provides the opportunity to have local users that are familiar with the system when the modernized system goes live
- Asks testers from each member to enter data, review output and report any bugs
- Process completes by the end of February 2022
- Go-live preparations and staff training
The contract negotiations for the Annual Financial Report (AFR) replacement project are complete; OneStream software and system integrators Excel Global Partners (EGP) / Black Diamond were chosen. The project is projected to launch December 2021 / January 2022 and be ready for the fiscal year 2022 AFR (September to November 2022).