Project news and updates.
- November UpdatePerformance testing and improvements progressed during November, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) begins in January 2022. Go-live preparations and staff training begins in March 2022, and go-live is still scheduled for June 2022. The […]
- October UpdateSystem Integration Testing (SIT) ran from March through August 2021. During this time, 108 integrations to and from FAMIS were tested. These integration tests had a 95% pass rate, and at this time only […]
- September UpdateThe 2021 fiscal-year end kept a large portion of the project team busy during late August and early September. Even with the usual year-end challenges, the team succeeded in completing 17 of 25 milestones […]
- August UpdateThe Financial Systems Modernization project continues to be on track to go live in June 2022. Progress this month saw the establishment of milestone-based monthly tracking to ensure that targets are met. Code Delivery […]
- July UpdateThe Annual Financial Report (AFR) replacement project progressed this month with the selection of OneStream software. System integrators are in Best and Final selection with two vendors. The project is expected to launch December […]