Introducing Fellows for iBenefits!
- New Employee related documents can now be created, modified, submitted, and posted for Fellows.
- %Effort and Budgeted Salary are not required fields for Fellows.
- Employer Contribution Rule is set to “Not Eligible for SGIP”.
- Fellow specific text added to New Employee Rules pages 1, 2, and 4.
- Fellows will have Medical & Life, Dental, and Vision benefits available for enrollment.
- Fellows will automatically be enrolled in Life Insurance if/when they are enrolled in Medical.
- Fellows will not automatically be given default coverage options. They are required to set up their benefits if they want coverage.
General changes / enhancements:
- Date changed for which age is considered for Optional Life from 3/1 to 9/1.
- Post-tax has been eliminated as an option for benefit deductions.
- Added an error message specifically for instructing users to select a spouse sex.
- Tobacco surcharges no longer apply to dependent children.
- Eliminated the Niece and Nephew dependent relation types. Existing Niece and Nephew records changed to Daughter and Son.
- Added text “(other state cvrg)” to “Not Eligible for SGIP” Employer Contribution Rule option for non-fellows to indicate it is for employees covered primarily under another state of Texas plan.
- ITINs are now allowed for dependent SSNs.
- FY 2017 premiums and SGIP amounts are up to date. Only Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums changed.
- Fixed an E of I warning bug.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Dependent Life from posting correctly.
- Fixed a minor Life Insurance Information display bug.
- Fixed a minor keyboard command related bug on the New Employee pages.
- Fixed a bug that now makes it possible to select Dental HMO for New Employees.