- Send an email with your contact information to IDRT@tamus.edu.
- Complete the TAMUS COVID-19 Self-Reporting Portal as a “Person who has been exposed to someone who received a positive test result for COVID-19.”
- Do not return to a system facility for at least 5 days (day 0 through day 5).
- To calculate your 5-day quarantine period, day 0 is the last date of exposure with a person who has COVID-19.
- You may choose to return to work at a System Offices facility 5 days after the last exposure date provided that you wear a well-fitting mask at a System Offices facility for 5 additional days (day 6 through day 10);
If you do not choose to return and wear a mask as indicated above, stay home for 10 full days after the last exposure.
- Schedule a Curative test at the MCB at least 5 days after you last had close contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Speak with your supervisor about the possibility of working remotely until you have completed your quarantine period.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms, immediately get tested and isolate until you receive your test results.