Processing Deadlines and Reminders
- To ensure same day processing with next day delivery or online viewing of reports, processing requests must be received (via e-mail) by 3:00 p.m.
- Requests received after the 3:00 p.m. deadline will be processed with the next day’s production cycle, after 5:00 p.m. This deadline allows us time to set up jobs or to get assistance, if needed. If questions arise due to your request being incomplete or unclear, this deadline enables us to have time to contact you for the information needed.
- Due to daily production requirements and the limited amount of time we have for job setup, we cannot accommodate late requests.
- Data entry should cease prior to the start time (5:00 p.m.) of the FAMIS Production cycle to avoid any partial reports, checks or vouchers.
Budget and Year-End Schedules
- If you would like to run job(s) daily (without parameter changes), please indicate that in the “Comment” section of your web request. This will avoid having to make multiple daily web requests or missing a deadline. When the Budget or Year-End daily jobs are no longer needed, send us an e-mail message or use our FAMIS Production Services Contact Form.