FAMIS 3270 and Canopy are up and operational on new technology; all integrations are now running and all SSO applications are active. For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connection FAQs
- Installing OpenText HostExplorer to Connect to FAMIS
- Preparing a Replatformed FAMIS Connection Profile from an Existing Profile
- Creating a New Replatformed FAMIS Connection Profile
- Activating FAMIS Session Window Hotspots
- Configuring Terminal Session Timeout Settings
- Mocha TN3270 for macOS – OpenText HostExplorer will not work with macOS.
Single-user license: $29.85
Company license: $299.00
- Single Sign On (SSO) / FAMIS logon instructions
- Troubleshooting Common Replatformed FAMIS Connection Errors
- Replatformed FAMIS Logon Procedure – 2114479 (requires SSO login)
- Sort Order and Session Timeout Changes in Replatformed FAMIS – 2114481 (requires SSO login)