The following Canopy updates will be implemented January 24 after 5:00pm:
Site Menu /Tab strips
- A Payroll Enc tab will be added to the FRS > ACCOUNT > tab strip. This tab contains the same data available on Screens 755 and 756 in FAMIS.
- The Payroll tab on the FRS > ACCOUNT > tab strip is now Payroll Actual. This tab contains the same data available on screen 771 in FAMIS.
- The Payroll Transactions tab on the Payroll > Payroll Inquiry tab strip is now Payroll Enc. This tab contains the same data available on Screens 755 and 756 in FAMIS.
- The Buy A&M tab will move to an option under the FRS tab. Buy A&M is no longer a valid third party option and is on the FRS tab for historical use.
Payroll Encumbrance and Payroll Encumbrance Transaction
- This page is available from both the FRS > Account and Payroll > Payroll Inquiry menus.
- The page filters, grid display and the download file will all include encumbrance types appropriate to Workday payroll processing. The default setting for the page filter is ‘All types’. The additional options are:
MAESTRO will implement the additional encumbrance type feature to show the same options displaying in Canopy.
- The defaults below will be updated consistency across all payroll related pages:
- Account selector defaults to include all support accounts
- Month-Thru selector defaults to ’13’
- Initial screen displays all encumbrances, including completed encumbrances
- Columns that are no longer needed (originally needed to work with BPP) will be removed:
- Reserve Salary/Wage
- Reserve Longevity
- Reserve Benefit
- Correction Salary/Wage
- Correction Longevity
- Correction Benefit
- Hyperlink on the PIN directing users to the EPA will be removed.