FAMIS *new* output will transition to Laserfiche on Thursday, August 30, 2018. At this time users will need to login to Laserfiche to view newly generated FAMIS reports.
The following documents have already been converted to Laserfiche and are available in the repository now:
- All reports from May 2016 through August 2018 (2+ years of reports)
- Special Requests for reports up to 5 years
- All reports from August 2014 – April 2016
- All Reports for the months of August and September of 2014 and 2015
- These provide year-end snapshots
Reports which will be loaded soon:
- SPR Bills which are currently stored in PDF Format – September 6, 2016 – August 2, 2018
- These are not yet loaded into Laserfiche, however, they have been extracted and will load soon
There will be a small time lag for August 29th reports to appear in Laserfiche due to the transition plan and schedule. This is intentional for that days’ reports only, and future reports will be sent to Laserfiche every 15 minutes once we have fully executed our transition.
Please Note: Some rearrangement of reports and/or folders may occur once the transition to Laserfiche is complete. This project has been completed on a very short time line, and we acknowledge that some clean-up of folder structures may still be needed to further refine the accessibility of reports in the repository.
DDRINT/Mobius will be available through August 31, 2018 only.
Another communication will be sent directly to the users receiving access to reports. That communication will provide links to the repository and instructional information.