Before You Come Back to the Office for the First Time
Complete required TrainTraq courses:
• Safe Practices for Returning to the Office During the COVID-19 Pandemic
• Protocol and Certification for System Office Employees
Actions You Need to Take Every Day When You are On-site
Before you come to the office:
Check for COVID-19 symptoms
Do not come to the office if you have any of the above symptoms; or have been exposed to a person with known, suspected or possible COVID-19, including if a member of your household has any of the above symptoms or is confirmed to have COVID-19
Before you leave to go home:
Record your attendance in the building through the daily electronic poll. It will be emailed to you each work day at 1:00 pm. You have until 9:00 pm to complete the survey.
- We highly encourage you to wear appropriate face coverings (one that covers your mouth and nose) each time you step outside of your private workspace into common areas. If you don’t have an appropriate face covering, contact Henry Judah or Maeci Hoffman.
- Skip the handshake and stay at least six feet away from others if at all possible.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds (preferred) or apply hand sanitizer to your hands when you enter the building and after you touch tabletops, appliance handles, door handles, hand rails, elevator buttons and other commonly touched surfaces.
- Don’t congregate in elevator lobbies, kitchenettes, copy rooms or other open areas.
- Don’t get on the elevator if there are already two people in it. Wait for the next elevator or take the stairs.
- Wipe down all the surfaces you touched. Disinfectant wipes will be in occupied offices, kitchenettes, copy rooms and other open areas. SSC will disinfect elevator buttons, tabletops, appliance handles, door handles, hand rails, and restroom surfaces at least three (3) times each day.
Keep meetings virtual, even if all participants are in the same building. If you MUST meet face to face:
- Respect the maximum number of participants that can be in each meeting room.
- Check the maximum occupancy number displayed next to the conference room name when scheduling a meeting in Outlook.
- Check the meeting room door for the maximum occupancy sign.
- Stay 6’ apart during the meeting.
- Whenever possible, keep office and meeting room doors open.
- Use your elbow or a pen to turn on or turn off the lights.
- Wipe down all the surfaces you touched using the provided disinfectant spray or wipes before you leave the room.
- Visitors are still not allowed in a System Offices building.
- Please do not bring your pets or family to the building.
- Please do not bring vendors into the building. Meet with vendors virtually.
- Disinfecting Surfaces
- Disinfectant spray or wipes will be available in each meeting room, kitchenette, copy room and other common areas.
- Elevator buttons, tabletops, appliance handles, door handles, hand rails, and restroom surfaces will be disinfected at least three (3) times each day.
- Contact Tracing
- We will keep track of everyone in a System Offices building every day, so that if someone gets sick, we can notify everyone who might have been exposed.