All System Offices employees will be expected to discontinue remote work arrangements initiated in response to COVID-19 and return to their on-site offices beginning June 1, 2021.
Before You Come Back to the Office for the First Time Complete Required TrainTraq Courses
- Safe Practices for Returning to the Office During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Protocol and Certification for System Offices Employees
Actions You Need to Take Every Day When You are On-site
Before you come to the office check for COVID-19 symptoms
Do not come to the office if you have any of the above symptoms; or have been exposed to a person with known, suspected or possible COVID-19, including if a member of your household has any of the above symptoms or is confirmed to have COVID-19
Bringing Equipment Back to the Office
- This job aid will help you determine what needs to return to the office and how to pack it for travel.
- Before you disconnect anything, take a picture of the back of your laptop or docking station. You can use this to help you reconnect your equipment.
Once you are back in the office, send us an email when you need help. We will not monitor the Slack channel (#ithelpdesk) June 1 – June 3.
Want to Get Vaccinated?
When You are at the Office
- Face coverings remain highly recommended to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and are encouraged for those who are not yet fully vaccinated or anyone who would like to continue wearing one to help protect themselves and their colleagues.
- Skip the handshake and stay at least six feet away from others if at all possible.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds (preferred) or apply hand sanitizer to your hands when you enter the building and after you touch tabletops, appliance handles, door handles, hand rails, elevator buttons and other commonly touched surfaces.
- Don’t congregate in elevator lobbies, kitchenettes, copy rooms or other open areas.
- Don’t get on the elevator if there are already five people in it. Wait for the next elevator or take the stairs.
- Wipe down all the surfaces you touched. Disinfectant wipes will be in occupied offices, kitchenettes, copy rooms and other open areas. SSC will disinfect elevator buttons, tabletops, appliance handles, door handles, hand rails, and restroom surfaces at least three (3) times each day.
Keep meetings virtual, even if all participants are in the same building. If you MUST meet face to face:
- Respect the maximum number of participants that can be in each meeting room.
- Check the maximum occupancy number displayed next to the conference room name when scheduling a meeting in Outlook.
- Check the meeting room door for the maximum occupancy sign.
- Stay 6’ apart during the meeting.
- Whenever possible, keep office and meeting room doors open.
- Wipe down all the surfaces you touched using the provided disinfectant spray or wipes before you leave the room. If you need more disinfectant, contact email@example.com.
- Limit external visitors in System Offices buildings.
- Please do not bring your pets or family to the building.
- Please do not bring vendors into the building. Meet with vendors virtually.
- Disinfecting Surfaces
- Disinfectant spray or wipes will be available in each meeting room, kitchenette, copy room and other common areas.
- Elevator buttons, tabletops, appliance handles, door handles, hand rails, and restroom surfaces will be disinfected at least three (3) times each day.
- Contact Tracing
- We will keep track of everyone in a System Offices building every day, so that if someone gets sick, we can notify everyone who might have been exposed.
- Business-related international travel is prohibited for System Offices employees unless approved by leadership.
- If traveling internationally, business or personal, System Offices employees must Follow current CDC recommendations upon return.
- Employees who are not fully vaccinated should test for COVID-19 three to five days after their return and complete a seven day self-quarantine period if those tests results return negative.
- Employees who are not fully vaccinated and are not tested within this window must stay home and self-quarantine for ten days after travel.
- Employees who are fully vaccinated may return to work within a System Offices facility immediately upon return from an international trip, but should be tested three to five days after their return.