The B/P/P System and its related web applications are supported by the BPP Operations Center and the BCS User Services group. They are separate support functions and each has its own area of responsibility.
In an effort to provide better service, two distinct emails are provided to ensure help requests are handled in a timely manner.
SEASupport@tamus.edu – This email is for application related issues such as:
- Requesting access to an application
- Questions about using an application
- Requesting a feature or reporting a bug
BPP-Prod@tamus.edu – This email is for issues related to the production process of the B/P/P System such as:
- Requesting or Updating BPP screen access
- Scheduling issues; postponing a process to allow late entry
- Distribution – if they have been run or need to be rerun
- Requesting an ad hoc (or as needed) report to be run
- Changing a print location or number of requested copies