1. Old Business / Pending Items
- The “Workday Production” calendar has been modified to better reflect who is responsible for what for the pay cycle event business process. If there are other items you would like to see documented on the calendar please let me know.
- February 14, 2018 meeting agenda – anything we need to discuss?
2. Workday – Payroll
- For off-cycle payments, please make sure you use the correct pay date for the cycle we are processing.
- Please make sure you have recalculated all items that need recalculating before releasing your payroll.
- Do not initiate your own payroll calculations. These events are on the Workday Production calendar and will be handled by Tina and me at the appropriate time.
- Pay attention to the payroll cycle event business process and do not submit your inbox to-dos until you have actually done them. For example, do not submit the “Confirm Payroll Completion” to-do until you are sure your payroll is complete.
- After you enter your pay inputs, recalculate (if possible) to ensure the pay input is calculating as desired.
- If you need a new earning, new deduction, or a new state added for your company please understand that there is a change request process that can cause a delay for a week or maybe more. Please get these requests in ASAP. If we get them too close to the payroll completion date it isn’t likely to get into the tenant in time.
- The last biweekly payroll was the smoothest yet. Thanks to all for your efforts!
- For assistance with workday, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q & A with Kate and Kyle.
- Does anyone in your office work the DARF2151 – “AGENCY BATCH ERROR REPORT” or TINS8410A – “NON PROCESSED/WARNING PAYEE MAINTENANCE TRANSACTIONS” reports?
- We are working to clean up as many of these errors as possible.
- What would you like to see these meetings look like going forward?