The Maestro Steering Committee meets Wednesday at 8:30 a.m.
Texas A&M’s ITAC meets Thursday at 8:30 a.m.
The TTVN Board meets Friday at 1:00 p.m.
The 2019 Texas A&M University System Technology Summit Call for Presentations is now open!
If you have expertise in technology, leadership or project management topics, presenting at the Texas A&M University System Technology Summit is a great way to build your professional portfolio. Submit your breakout session proposal now. Presenters will receive a 25% discount on registration for the February 25-27 conference at Moody Gardens Galveston. Proposals are due September 21, 2018
Registration for the 2019 Texas A&M University System Technology Summit is now open!
The Tech Summit is the place technology experts come to learn from the best and will once again be held at the beautiful Moody Gardens in Galveston, Texas February 25 – 27, 2019
System-Wide Contracting News
A&M System-wide Contracts Under Development
- Captioning Services will provide members with closed caption, transcription and subtitling solutions to make video accessible, searchable, SEO-friendly and more engaging; conversations with vendors selected by CATIE are underway
- Learning Management Systems Awardees D2L, Canvas and Blackboard have been have been sent agreements for review. All three have returned them with comments to OGC. OGC has completed their second review of the Canvas and Blackboard agreements and returned these two contracts to the vendors for review and signature
- Maxient will provide members with a tool to manage student discipline, academic integrity and Title IX matters; a master services agreement has been sent to the Student Affairs Committee
- Proctoring Solutions RFP is being reviewed by OGC
Current A&M System-wide Contracts
- Access Data provides members with preservation hold software (in annual assessment)
- Banner COE provides members with Banner-related services (discretionary)
- Cisco SmartNet offers members equipment maintenance (discretionary)
- Class Climate (Scantron) provides members with tools that allows students to evaluate academic courses and instructors (discretionary)
- Diligent provides board portal functionality for all members (discretionary)
- DocuSign provides members with electronic signature and related workflow capabilities (discretionary)
- Duo provides two-factor authentication for all members (discretionary)
- Examity provides members with on-line proctoring services under a one-year master contract (discretionary contract)
- eXplorance provides members with tools that allows students to evaluate academic courses and instructors (discretionary)
- GovQA (WebQA) is the TAMUS approved Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) solution for all members (in annual assessment)
- Hootsuite enables members to manage social networks, schedule messages and measure social media from a dashboard (discretionary)
- IOTA Solutions provides members with tools that allows students to evaluate academic courses and instructors (discretionary)
- Laserfiche provides members with the digitization of documents, the automation of records processing, storage retrieval, security and archiving (discretionary)
- Modo Labs provides mobile application development support (discretionary)
- Oracle provides members with a shared hardware/software platform to host Oracle-based applications (discretionary)
- ProctorU provides members with on-line proctoring services under a one-year master contract (discretionary)
- Proofpoint email filtering and data loss prevention tools (in annual assessment)
- Siteimprove checks web pages, every five days, for spelling, grammar, broken links and accessibility for 54 cents per web page per year (discretionary)
- SmartEvals (Gap Technologies) provides members with tools that allows students to evaluate academic courses and instructors (discretionary)
- Syncplicity licensing is available for all members (in annual assessment)
- Varonis will provide members with insider threat protection (discretionary)
- WebEx online collaboration and meeting software is available to all members at the low cost of $1.44 per month per license (discretionary)
- No trips scheduled this week