There will be a meeting with the University of Texas System on Wednesday to discuss a partnership on wide-area networking.
The Digital COE Committee meets on Thursday.
Scott Honea would like to remind you that he is still looking for nominations for the TTVN Governance Board. Please send him your nominations before the end of the month.
The February 20-22 Texas A&M University System Technology Summit gives you the chance to mix and match almost 50 sessions (including Workday @ the Texas A&M University System, What the Auditors Look For, and Project Scheduling 101) across six tracks, while enjoying valuable networking with colleagues from across the system. The hotel block closes January 30, so register today!
System-Wide Contracting News
Current System-wide Contracts
- Access Data provides members with preservation hold software (in annual assessment)
- Banner COE provides members with Banner-related services (discretionary)
- Cisco SmartNet (discretionary)
- Diligent provides board portal functionality for all members (discretionary)
- Docusign provides members with electronic signature and related workflow capabilities (discretionary)
- Duo provides two-factor authentication for all members (discretionary)
- Examity provides members with on-line proctoring services under a one-year master contract (discretionary contract)
- Hootsuite enables members to manage social networks, schedule messages and measure social media from a dashboard (discretionary)
- Modo Labs provides mobile application development support (discretionary)
- ProctorU provides members with on-line proctoring services under a one-year master contract (discretionary contract)
- Proofpoint email filtering and data loss prevention tools (in annual assessment)
- Security Operations Center (in annual assessment)
- Siteimprove checks web pages, every five days, for spelling, grammar, broken links and accessibility. The cost is 54 cents per web page per year. Any member interested in adding this service need to contact me directly. (discretionary)
- Syncplicity licensing is available for all members (in annual assessment)
- WebEx is available to all members. Faculty/administrators can obtain licenses at the low cost of $1.44/month/license. (discretionary)
- WebQA is the TAMUS approved Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) solution for all members (in annual assessment)
System-wide Contracts Under Development
- Comevo will provide members with online orientation software services (discretionary contract)
- Qualtrics will provide members with software to manage the entire customer experience – from surveys, to insights and to action. A proposal has been distributed for review.
Workday (Project Helios)
- The system integration testing team continued to focus on defining the end to end scenarios that will be tested and working with members to identify their testing representatives.
- The security team and members started working on mapping security roles for those doing work on behalf of a manager.
- The project team continued preparing for several upcoming Town Halls to update members on Workday. Town Halls are scheduled in San Antonio (Feb 7), College Station, (Feb 27, 2 events) and Stephenville (Mar 3). Please contact your HRO for more information.
- Bastrop (Wednesday)