VMTurbo is still interested in any member taking advantage of their proposal. Please keep me apprised if you choose to do so.
BAM officials will be meeting with research administration this week.
System-Wide Contracting News
Current System-wide Contracts
- Cisco SmartNet (discretionary)
- Diligent provides board portal functionality for all members. (discretionary)
- Hootsuite will enable members to manage social networks, schedule messages and measure social media from a dashboard under a master contract. (discretionary)
- Modo Labs provides mobile application development support for all members. (discretionary)
- Proofpoint email filtering and data loss prevention tools are available for all members. (in annual assessment)
- Siteimprove checks web pages, every five days, for spelling, grammar, broken links and accessibility. The cost is 54 cents per web page per year. Any member interested in adding this service need to contact me directly. (discretionary)
- StealthWatch provides cyber security monitoring for all members. (in annual assessment)
- Syncplicity licensing is available for all members. (in annual assessment)
- WebEx is available to all members. Faculty/administrators can obtain licenses at the low cost of $1.44/month/license. (discretionary)
- WebQA is the TAMUS approved Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) solution for all members. (in annual assessment)
System-wide Contracts Under Development
- Banner COE will enable all members to obtain Banner-related services under a master contract. (discretionary)
- Contract Management COE will provide members with the ability to track, manage and optimize contracts under a master contract. (discretionary)
- Docusign will provide members with electronic signature and related workflow capabilities under a master contract. (discretionary)
- Design Prep sessions this week focused on Benefits, Payroll and Safety Incident Reporting.
- Design sessions continued on the “Payroll Accounting Link” integration that will integrate Workday and FAMIS.
- Thank you to Workday for supporting last week’s TAMUS Technology Summit as a Silver Sponsor. Workday representatives and project team members had the opportunity to answer questions about the A&M System’s Workday implementation.
- Dallas (February 25-26)