The System Offices will be closed starting at noon on Wednesday (December 23rd). They will reopen on Monday, January 4th.
System-Wide Contracting News
The contract with Hootsuite, a SAAS solution that enables members to manage social networks, schedule messages, and measure social media from a dashboard, was signed last week.
The committee scoring the Student Information Systems RFP is evaluating the Best and Final Bids from three finalists.
The committee evaluating responses to the Dollar Data Center RFP selected two finalists last week. The two finalists will provide fee estimates and be on-site in early January for interviews.
Current System-wide Contracts
- Diligent provides board portal functionality for all members.
- Hootsuite will enable members to manage social networks, schedule messages, and measure social media from a dashboard under a master contract.
- Modo Labs provides mobile application development support for all members.
- Proofpoint email filtering and data loss prevention tools are available for all members.
- Siteimprove checks web pages, every five days, for spelling, grammar, broken links, and accessibility. The cost is 54 cents per web page per year. Any member interested in adding this service need to contact me directly.
- StealthWatch provides cyber security monitoring for all members.
- Syncplicity licensing is available for all members.
- WebEx is available to all members. Faculty/administrators can obtain licenses at the low cost of $1.44/month/license.
- WebQA is the TAMUS approved Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) solution for all members.
System-wide Contracts Under Development
- Banner COE will enable all members to obtain Banner-related services under a master contract.
- Contract Management COE will provide members with the ability to track, manage, and optimize contracts under a master contract.
- Docusign will provide members with electronic signature and related workflow capabilities under a master contract.
Project Helios Updates
- The Project Helios IV&V (Independent Verification & Validation) evaluation team listened to oral presentations from shortlisted vendors. The team will continue its evaluation in early January.
- Vision and Plan deliverables continue to be completed and are being tracked against the Stage 1 Deliverables Log. This week focused on identifying Go Live options with the right combination of scope and timeline for the A&M System – options that move us to Workday at the right time, with the right pace, and with the right HR, Payroll and Benefits functions. Options will be shared with the Executive Advisory Committee in January. Our chosen Go Live timeline will be shared as soon as it is ready.
- Several functional team members attended Workday Time and Benefits training.
- Dallas (December 23rd)