Release Date: 12/2/2017
This release of UIN Manager is designed to be compatible with the new Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) application implemented in December, 2017.
This release contains a number of changes related to Workday:
- Allows UIN Creation without a SSN
- Employee Data Update features removed:
- Employee records can no longer be created
- Updates to Employees’ Name, SSN (when applicable), date of birth, gender must be done in Workday
- Can still update data for non-employees like students, etc.
- Increased Security
- More Role Checking
- SSN Masking / Encryption
- Bug Fixes
- User Interface Improvements
- Some verbiage rewording
- Some data presentation changes
- Department Administrator and Central Administrator roles merged
- Docs Verify feature removed
The UIN Search application was also modified to be compatible with Workday. Like the UIN Manager application, UIN Search was changed such that Employee Data Updates can no longer be made. Updates to employee data such as name and birth date must be done in Workday.