Version 1.5.1 of TimeTraq was released into production on April 12th. The updates in this version are limited in number and include:
- Implemented the Employee Utilization report. This report allows adlocs (and some smaller workstations) to report on employees’ YTD work hours and flags employees who worked more than a specified percent effort during a calendar month.
- Changed the timesheet creation logic for newly activated adlocs so that timesheets will be created on Wednesday night for adlocs participating in their first TimeTraq reporting period. Previously these had been created on Thursday night.
- Fixed the way the “No roles with preferences for user” situation is handled so users do not have to log in again after encountering this setup problem.
- Fixed a problem that caused the Employee Timesheet Detail report to abend during the generation of the report.
- Enabled Google Analytics for TimeTraq. As a point of information, TimeTraq is processing almost 400,000 pages every month.
As always, please keep us informed of any problems you are having with the system.