The Texas A&M University System’s Business Computing Services (BCS) department is proud to service the payroll, human resources, accounting and financial needs of the nearly two dozen universities, institutions and agencies that make up the Texas A&M System. We are constantly striving to improve our level of service. Please let us know how we can better meet your needs.
A&M System IT Contracts
A&M System IT contracts are available to employees of the Texas A&M University System through SSO. A list of contacts for each master contract is also posted to the secure site.
Current A&M System-wide Contracts
- Access Data provides members with preservation hold software. (in annual assessment)
- Banner COE provides members with Banner-related services under a master contract (discretionary)
- Cisco SmartNet (discretionary)
- Comveo provides members with online orientation software services (discretionary)
- Diligent provides board portal functionality for all members (discretionary)
- DocuSign provide members with electronic signature and related workflow capabilities (discretionary)
- Duo provides two-factor authentication for all members (discretionary)
- Examity provides members with on-line proctoring services under a one-year master contract (discretionary)
- Hootsuite will enable members to manage social networks, schedule messages, and measure social media from a dashboard under a master contract (discretionary)
- Laserfiche provides members with digitization of documents, automation of records processing, storage retrieval, security and archiving (discretionary)
- Modo Labs provides mobile application development support for all members (discretionary)
- ProctorU provides members with with on-line proctoring services under a one-year master contract (discretionary)
- Proofpoint email filtering and data loss prevention tools are available for all members. (in annual assessment)
- Siteimprove checks web pages, every five days, for spelling, grammar, broken links and accessibility. The cost is 54 cents per web page per year. Any member interested in adding this service need to contact Mark Stone directly. (discretionary)
- Syncplicity licensing is available for all members (in annual assessment)
- WebEx is available to all members. Faculty/administrators can obtain licenses at the low cost of $1.44/month/license (discretionary)
- WebQA is the TAMUS approved Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) solution for all members (in annual assessment)
A&M System-wide Contracts Under Development
- Adobe will provide members with with access to the Creative Cloud Suite (discretionary contract)
- Captioning Services will provide members with closed caption, transcription, and subtitling solutions to make video accessible, searchable, SEO-friendly, and more engaging
- Maxient will provide members with a tool to manage student discipline, academic integrity, and Title IX matters
Collaboration tools are available to all A&M System members. Please contact your institution or agency IT department for information about these tools.
Viewfinity’s advanced endpoint protection solution focuses on lessening the impact of IT security breaches before, during and after an attack. Please contact the System CIO if you are interested in using this service.
- (Under development)
HR / Payroll
Sponsored Research Services is committed to providing accurate, efficient and timely service in a courteous, respectful and helpful manner. Our success depends on your success.