The Texas A&M University System’s Business Computing Services (BCS) department is proud to service the payroll, human resources, accounting and financial needs of the nearly two dozen universities, institutions and agencies that make up the Texas A&M System. We are constantly striving to improve our level of service. Please let us know how we can better meet your needs.
A&M System IT Contracts
A&M System IT contracts are available to employees of the Texas A&M University System using your NetID. A list of contacts for each master contract is posted to the secure site.
- If needed, click here to Claim and Activate your NetID account.
- If you need help with a NetID, please contact TAMU IT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current A&M System-wide Contracts
- Access Data provides members with preservation hold software. (in annual assessment)
- Banner COE provides members with Banner-related services under a master contract (discretionary)
- Cisco SmartNet (discretionary)
- Diligent provides board portal functionality for all members. (discretionary)
- Docusign (discretionary)
- Duo provides two-factor authentication for all members. (discretionary)
- Examity provides members with on-line proctoring services under a one-year master contract. (discretionary)
- Hootsuite will enable members to manage social networks, schedule messages, and measure social media from a dashboard under a master contract. (discretionary)
- Modo Labs provides mobile application development support for all members. (discretionary)
- Proofpoint email filtering and data loss prevention tools are available for all members. (in annual assessment)
- Security Operations Center (in annual assessment)
- Siteimprove checks web pages, every five days, for spelling, grammar, broken links and accessibility. The cost is 54 cents per web page per year. Any member interested in adding this service need to contact Mark Stone directly. (discretionary)
- Syncplicity licensing is available for all members. (in annual assessment)
- WebEx is available to all members. Faculty/administrators can obtain licenses at the low cost of $1.44/month/license. (discretionary)
- WebQA is the TAMUS approved Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) solution for all members. (in annual assessment)
A&M System-wide Contracts Under Development
- Comevo will provide members with online orientation software services (discretionary contract).
- Docusign will provide members with electronic signature and related workflow capabilities under a master contract (discretionary contract).
- ProctorU will provide members with on-line proctoring services under a one-year master contract (discretionary contract). If you are interested in looking at the proposal, I can forward it to you.
- Qualtrics will provide members with software to manage the entire customer experience – from surveys, to insights and to action. A proposal has been distributed for review.
- Respondus will provide members with on-line proctoring services under a one-year master contract (discretionary contract). If you are interested in looking at the proposal, I can forward it to you.
Collaboration tools are available to all A&M System members. Please contact your institution or agency IT department for information about these tools.
Viewfinity’s advanced endpoint protection solution focuses on lessening the impact of IT security breaches before, during and after an attack. Please contact the System CIO if you are interested in using this service.
- (Under development)
HR / Payroll
Sponsored Research Services is committed to providing accurate, efficient and timely service in a courteous, respectful and helpful manner. Our success depends on your success.