Administrative access to any of the System Enterprise Applications on the SSO menu requires the employee to acknowledge his responsibilities before accessing each of the systems. This acknowledgement is known as a Statement of Responsibility and is part of the official request for access.
The forms below will need to be signed by the employee and his supervisor then forwarded to the appropriate Authorized Security Requester. Click here to see the list of Authorized Security Requesters by location for SSO Statement of Responsibility requests.
The completed form should be scanned and emailed to BCSSupport@tamus.edu.
- SSO Web Applications – This form is used to request access to the the following BCS web applications:
- Event Registration
- File Depot
- Guardian I9
- HRConnect Admin
- Monthly Payroll
- Single Single On (SSO)
- TAMU Directory
- Time and Effort
- UIN Manager
- UIN Search
SSO Role Review Forms
- Monthly Role Review – This is the review of the Central Admin roles.
- Quarterly Role Review – This is the review of the Department Admin roles.
Other Related Statement of Responsibility Forms
- ALVA and BPP/SQL – This form is used to request access to the remote server that hosts the ALVA application and the BPP/SQLA ccess database.
- BPP System – This form is used to request access to the B/P/P System on the mainframe.
- Business Objects/BCS Data Warehouse – This form is used to request access to the universes in the Data Warehouse Portal and/or the Business Objects application.