- Call the Citibank customer service number on the back of your card.
- Citibank will require a 4 digit PIN which is the last four (4) digits of your UIN and an activation password which is your full UIN.
- If activating a Chip & Pin Card you will be required to establish a four (4) digit PIN that will be used when using your card.
- When using the card for the first time at a Chip & Pin terminal you will be required to enter your PIN three (3) times.
- The cardholder is responsible for the security of the card at all times.
- Some departments may opt to maintain the cards in a central location to be distributed at time of travel.
- At end of travel departments may require the card to be returned to a central location.
- Only business related travel expenses are allowed. No personal expenses may be charged to the travel card.
The University/Agency Travel Card may be used for Airfare, Hotel and Car Rental along with Restaurants, Parking and Incidental expenses.
- Economy fare only unless prior approval from Department Head or Dean.
- Approval documentation must be attached to the expense report in Concur.
- When using State Funds, contract airlines must be used unless you have a cost savings to the University.
- No personal charges, including phone, internet, and entertainment (games, movies, etc.).
- When using State Funds, you must use a contract hotel unless there is a cost savings to the University/Agency, or unless it meets one of the valid exceptions found on the Travel Vendor Exception Form.
- When traveling in state you must have the traveler submit a Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exempt Form upon checking into the hotel.
- You should also present a Texas State Sales and Use Tax Exemption Form when making other purchases at the hotel, such as internet charges or parking.
- Conference Registration
- Is allowed on both local and state funds.
- Itemized receipts are no longer required for individual meals. An itemized receipt will be required if any one meal is more than $75.00.
- If travel is within the State of Texas, a Texas State Sales and Use Tax Exemption Form is required to be submitted prior to ordering for Business Meals Only. Individual meals purchased while in travel status are not exempt from Texas State Sales Tax.
- On the University/Agency Travel Card, meals are not allowed on state funded accounts unless the meal is at your hotel. Meals not eaten at the hotel and charged to the card must be on local funds only.
- On the DART Travel Cards, meals are allowed on state funded accounts whether they are at your hotel or at other locations.
- Parking and Incidentals
- Must be on local funds only.
- For current receipt requirements see Travel Receipt Requirements .
- Protect the card and card number at all times to prevent unauthorized use.
- Immediately notify Citibank at (800) 248-4553 or (800) 790-7206 and the program coordinator if the card is lost or stolen. If outside the U.S., call collect to (904) 954-7314.
- Dispute fraudulent transactions within 60 days of the statement date in which the transaction appears. (Dispute Form )
- FRAUD – Charges considered fraudulent should be reported to Citibank immediately by calling the number on the back of the card. Citibank will send an Affidavit of Unauthorized Use form by email to the cardholder. If transactions actually post to the card the Affidavit form must be returned to Citibank within 60 days of the statement date in which the transaction appears.
Card Application Form
Campus/Agency Form Link
|Texas A&M University
Texas A&M University at Galveston
Texas A&M University System
Texas A&M University Health Science Center
|DART Travel Card
Travel Card Form
|Texas A&M University – Commerce||Corporate Travel Card|
|Texas A&M University- Corpus Christi||Travel Card|