- What are the fees associated with the travel agency?
- Why was this agency selected?
Concur required us to contract with a fulfillment agent that integrated with Cliqbooks. Due to our tight timeline and lack of data to issue a rfp, it was decided to use one of the State of Texas’ contracts. CTP Travel Agency was the contracted vendor who met our requirements and their contract offered savings over current rates many of the TAMU System members were paying.
- Do I have to use them?
If the traveler is utilizing Concur’s travel reservation system, then you will be required to use CTP Travel agency. If you’re not utilizing the Concur travel reservation system, then you do not have to use CTP Travel. If you are booking online in Concur or you want to maximize efficiency by having the travel agent assisted booking automatically uploaded into Concur, then you will need to use CTP Travel.
- Can I keep my current travel agent?
No, we can only use one travel agency with Concur.
- Can I use the travel agency even if my organization is not participating?
Yes, they are a state contracted vendor.
- What are the charges for non-participating system members?
- Will I be able to call a travel agent directly?
- Is there a fee to cancel a flight?
Not to cancel but yes for an exchange or refund.
- Can I exchange or reissue a ticket?
- Do change fees apply?
- What is the fee if booked using an actual agent?
- If I rebook online, what is the charge?