The Texas A&M University System Technology Summit meets Monday through Wednesday (Feb. 20-22).
The CIO Council meets at 12:30 on February 22.
System-Wide Contracting News
Current System-wide Contracts
- Access Data provides members with preservation hold software (in annual assessment)
- Banner COE provides members with Banner-related services (discretionary)
- Cisco SmartNet (discretionary)
- Comevo provides members with online orientation software services (discretionary contract)
- Diligent provides board portal functionality for all members (discretionary)
- Docusign provides members with electronic signature and related workflow capabilities (discretionary)
- Duo provides two-factor authentication for all members (discretionary)
- Examity provides members with on-line proctoring services under a one-year master contract (discretionary contract)
- Hootsuite enables members to manage social networks, schedule messages and measure social media from a dashboard (discretionary)
- Modo Labs provides mobile application development support (discretionary)
- ProctorU provides members with on-line proctoring services under a one-year master contract (discretionary contract)
- Proofpoint email filtering and data loss prevention tools (in annual assessment)
- Security Operations Center (in annual assessment)
- Siteimprove checks web pages, every five days, for spelling, grammar, broken links and accessibility. The cost is 54 cents per web page per year. Any member interested in adding this service need to contact me directly. (discretionary)
- Syncplicity licensing is available for all members (in annual assessment)
- WebEx is available to all members. Faculty/administrators can obtain licenses at the low cost of $1.44/month/license. (discretionary)
- WebQA is the TAMUS approved Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) solution for all members (in annual assessment)
System-wide Contracts Under Development
- Qualtrics will provide members with software to manage the entire customer experience – from surveys, to insights and to action. A proposal has been distributed for review.
Workday (Project Helios)
- The system integration testing team continued to focus on defining the end to end scenarios that will be tested and working with members to identify their testing representatives. To date, 397 scenarios and more than 3000 test cases have been defined.
- Workday and testing skills training will be held March 1 for member SMEs participating in system integration testing.
- The project team continued preparing for several upcoming Town Halls to update members on Workday. Town Halls are scheduled in College Station (Feb 27, 2 events) and Stephenville (Mar 3). Please contact your HRO for more information.
- Galveston (Feb. 20-22)
- South Texas (Feb. 24)