The TAMUS Technology Summit is this week at Moody Gardens in Galveston.
The Board of Regents approved TAMU’s request to build a new data center on the TAMU campus. Congratulations to Scott Honea and Cheryl Cato for their persistence in getting this project approved.
System-Wide Contracting News
Current System-wide Contracts
- Cisco SmartNet (discretionary)
- Diligent provides board portal functionality for all members. (discretionary)
- Hootsuite will enable members to manage social networks, schedule messages and measure social media from a dashboard under a master contract. (discretionary)
- Modo Labs provides mobile application development support for all members. (discretionary)
- Proofpoint email filtering and data loss prevention tools are available for all members. (in annual assessment)
- Siteimprove checks web pages, every five days, for spelling, grammar, broken links and accessibility. The cost is 54 cents per web page per year. Any member interested in adding this service need to contact me directly. (discretionary)
- StealthWatch provides cyber security monitoring for all members. (in annual assessment)
- Syncplicity licensing is available for all members. (in annual assessment)
- WebEx is available to all members. Faculty/administrators can obtain licenses at the low cost of $1.44/month/license. (discretionary)
- WebQA is the TAMUS approved Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) solution for all members. (in annual assessment)
System-wide Contracts Under Development
- Banner COE will enable all members to obtain Banner-related services under a master contract. (discretionary)
- Contract Management COE will provide members with the ability to track, manage and optimize contracts under a master contract. (discretionary)
- Docusign will provide members with electronic signature and related workflow capabilities under a master contract. (discretionary)
- The Project Helios IV&V (Independent Verification & Validation) evaluation team has selected Grant Thornton LLP as our IV&V Partner.
- As the team continues detailed planning for business process design sessions, Design Prep sessions will focus on a variety of configuration topics. This week focused on Setup Data and Job Setup, Core HR Event Reasons and Organizations.
- Design sessions continue on the “Payroll Accounting Link” integration that will integrate Workday and FAMIS.
- TAMUS Technology Summit – Galveston (Feb. 15-18)