The Maestro Steering Committee meets on Wednesday (12/9).
The LEARN Annual Meeting is being held in Waco on December 9th and 10th.
TASCC State of the State is in Austin on December 11th.
Notice the expanded information under the System-Wide Contracting News.
System-Wide Contracting News
The Digital COE announced Modo Labs as the preferred vendor for mobile application development services. I will serve as the point of contact with Modo Labs.
The committee scoring the Student Information Systems RFP requested Best and Final Bids from three finalists.
A question was asked about system contracts — those in place today and those under development.
In Place Today
- Siteimprove checks web pages, every five days, for spelling, grammar, broken links, and accessibility. The cost is 54 cents per web page per year. Any member interested in adding this service need to contact me directly.
- WebEx is available to all members. Faculty/administrators can obtain licenses at the low cost of $1.44/month/license.
- Syncplicity licensing is available for all members.
- Modo Labs provides mobile application development support for all members.
- WebQA is the TAMUS approved Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) solution for all members.
- Diligent provides board portal functionality for all members.
- StealthWatch provides cyber security monitoring for all members.
- Proofpoint email filtering and data loss prevention tools are available for all members.
- Hootsuite will enable members to manage social networks, schedule measure social media from a dashboard under a master contract.
- Docusign will provide members with electronic signature and related workflow capabilities under a master contract.
- Banner COE will enable all members to obtain Banner-related services under a master contract.
- Contract Management COE will provide members with the ability to track, manage, and optimize contracts under a master contract.
Project Helios Updates
- Responses to the Project Helios IV&V (Independent Verification & Validation) RFP are being reviewed by the evaluation team.
- Discussions continue to help Deloitte and Workday understand the details of our HR and payroll processes. Functional workshops this week focused on Recruiting, Time Tracking, Absence Management and Compensation. Integration workshops focused on Recruiting, Absence Management and Identity Management.
- Vision and Plan deliverables continue to be completed and are being tracked against the Stage 1 Deliverables Log.
- LEARN Annual Meeting--Waco (December 10th)